Chemical protection coverall, made of trilaminate polypropylene fabric, with zipper closure with adhesive flap, elastic hood, cuffs, waistband and ankles. It is a barrier against solid particles, even very fine dusts; it is suitable for protection against asbestos, it is repellent against light liquid splashes and toxic product mists.
- comfortable and fresh trilaminate fabric, avoiding heat stress.
- excellent barrier against solid particles, even very fine dusts.
- repellent against light splashes and toxic and non-toxic product mists.
- high durability thanks to its stretch resistance.
- easy to dispose after its incineration.
The product is designed and manufactured to comply with the essential health and safety requirements of Directive 89/686/EEC, and to conform to the requirements of European standards EN 13982 Type 5 and EN 13034 Type 6.
It is classified as PPE Cat. III.