Chemical protection coverall suitable for protection against asbestos, made of trilaminate polypropylene fabric with antistatic properties. Concealed zipper closure with adhesive flap, elastic hood, cuffs, waistband and ankles.
The specific fabric is an excellent barrier against solid particles, even very fine dusts, it is repellent against light liquid splashes and toxic and nontoxic product mists.
- comfortable and fresh trilaminate fabric, avoiding heat stress.
- excellent barrier against solid particles, even very fine dusts.
- repellent against light splashes and toxic and non-toxic product mists.
- high durability thanks to its stretch resistance.
- easy to dispose after its incineration.
The product is designed and manufactured to comply with the essential health and safety requirements of Directive 89/686/EEC, and to conform to the requirements of European standards EN 13982 Type 5 and EN 13034 Type 6.
It is classified as PPE Cat. III.
M-XXL - Size chart »